Foods that Increase Semen Production
Foods that Increase Semen Production
The ultimate man is a stud in bed who not only get rock hard erections but also last longer in bed and ejaculate loads of semen. All these ensure intense orgasms and most fulfilling sex but not all of us blessed to be perfect in bed and this is largely because of our improper diet and nutrition.
Low sex drive and testosterone levels, weaker erections and low production of semen and sperm can all be attributed to the foods that you consume. Eating a balanced diet is not just for your overall health but also for your sexual and reproductive health and function.
This is no secret that most men would like to shoot bigger loads of semen. Not only is it likely to help you get stronger and more intense but can also be be visually stimulating for most women.
A large number of women think that bigger loads are a symbol of male power and virility.
Not only this larger volume of semen can heighten sexual pleasure on ejaculation.
If you want to increase your semen and sperm production, if you want to see an increase in the power of your erections and orgasms then it’s time you started realizing that your body is a machine. A machine that needs specific ingredients to maximize it’s performance.
Foods That Increase Semen Production
Revamping your sex system requires a proper diet that comprises of essential minerals, vitamins and other nutrients that are necessary for increased semen production and overall sexual function.
Here is a list of foods that you must have to increase your semen production:
- Foods that contain Zinc- Zinc is the most crucial trace element for proper sexual function in men. Food sources that are rich in zinc include oysters, red meat, lamb, turkey, pumpkin seeds, nuts and beans etc.,
- Foods that are rich in Selenium include poultry, Brazil nuts, cottage cheese, tuna, red meat and eggs
- Vitamin C, E and B12 sources such as guava, kiwi fruit, broccoli, papaya, orange, grapefruit, almonds, sunflower seeds, red meat, poultry and eggs
- Amino Acids L-arginine and L-carnitine sources that include chocolate, wheat germ granola, oatmeal, meats like beef, chicken, turkey, sesame seeds, spinach, tuna and seaweed
- Folic acid sources such as spinach, turnip greens, peas, broccoli, asparagus, citrus fruits, beans etc.,
Another very important source for enhancing semen production is water. You should have plenty pof water it not only flushes pout toxins but aids in all the vital body functions.
Natural Semen Enhancers
Apart form the above food sources, there are some natural semen enhancers that can be a big help in increasing your semen volume.
These natural semen enhancers have become a huge hit among men seeking sexual enhancement since they not just increase semen volume but also help improve your sex drive and ensure rock hard erections for satisfying sexual intercourse.
One of the most effective and highly potent semen enhancer that stands above the rest is Performer5.
Performer5 is a completely natural formulation but what makes it unique is that it is a dual ejaculation system and its two main constituents are Vit5 and Performer5.
Vit5 is a mix of all natural minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc., that your body requires to produce larger loads of semen and healthier sperm.
Performer5, on the other hand is laden with some of the most potent herbs and other ingredients that not only increase your semen load but also boosts blood flow to the penis.
It is the only semen enhancer that contains:
- pomegranate ellagic acid and
- 150mg of zinc per serving in the form of zinc gluconate and zinc asparate
Zinc plays a very important role in your semen production. Though supplements boast of including it as an ingredient, they do not contain it in the required amount. You can well imagine what Performer5 can do for your semen production with this much of zinc in it.
Not just this, it is also backed with 180 days money back guarantee.
Check out my Unbiased Performer5 Review by clicking here
Mail this post
Technorati Tags: Foods that Increase Semen Production